"...when the Son of Man comes will He find faith on the earth?"
Luke 18: 8
1) "Moving from security to insecurity and living on the growing edge." (Bruce Larson)
2) The capacity to believe without reason and act without caution when Jesus speaks.
3) Believing when all human senses fail to find any measure of proof.
4) Obeying Jesus regardless of the consequences.
5) Burning all our bridges behind us as we step out into the unknown.
6) The confident assurance that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead.
7) Peace in the presence of turmoil, hope in the midst of despair.
8) Believing that God Is.
"To have faith requires courage, the ability to take a risk, the readiness to accept pain and disappointment. Whoever insists on safety and security as primary conditions of life cannot have faith."
"When one finds his way, many find their way; when one man loses his way, many lose their way."
WE MUST KNOW WHAT WE BELIEVE AND WHY!
"Irrational faith is the acceptance of something as true only because an authority or the majority say so; rational faith is rooted in an independent conviction based upon one's own productive observing and thinking, in spite of the majority's opinion."